Monday, January 27, 2014

Me .

Hi my name is Mark Lawrence P. Domingo .
I'm a Filipino , 3rd year collage student taking Bs Multi Media Arts .
Creating this blog well because i have lots of spare time to waste in such non productive things .

I titled this blog Somethings we all like , because all of us like something . Somethings that we hold dear , really close to us .

I'll be sharing things that we don't normally appreciate but we totally like .





And I'm going to start with you , yes' you . All of us well i mean most of us people(/human/persons) Don't have all the guts to be proud of there self . I mean you know you can do better than the other person , but we always compare what we have and don't have to someone else . Insecurity is the word  , we judge them immediately without knowing who really is the person . Likewise with us we judge our talents or things we can do without thinking how far or how great we can do things .We always tend to keep it all in our self isolating all of it in .

Be who you are because its you and nothing matters in all the things you do as long as you don't do things that can hurt someone/something/anything .


Thank you
I'll be posting as long as i can .

Em's love Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment