Friday, January 31, 2014

What is the most important thing you learned in your life ?

What is the most important thing you learned in your life ? It was ask to me by a friend . Then while i was answering it make me think what really is the most important thing i learned in my life .

My answer :
The most important thing i learned in my life is , taking care of yourself for you to take care of other people .

I ask this same question to my other friends and this is what they answered :
(Some are tagalog(Filipino) for i ask them in my own language)

1. Acceptance in all things .
2. To be contended with what i have right now.
3. Never to waste time .
4. Learn to take care of what you have .
5. Finding good friends.
 6. be still, let God be God .
7. Appreciate all things .
8. You cant please everyone .
9. Nothing last forever , so enjoy everything .
10 . Always put your feet on the ground .


.Ems.                

No comments:

Post a Comment